- your requested level of participation as a Regular Member or Collaborative Member (see information below)
- a brief description of your research interests which makes a specific reference to how these align with the CRBLM mandate (max 1 page)
The status of Regular Member is defined by FRQNT as a faculty member in a Quebec university whose work aligns with the mandate of a research cluster at 50% or higher. Regular Members formally confirm their participation in a cluster with the FRQNT and their CCVs are considered when the centre is evaluated.
Regular Members and their students are:
- welcomed to use any infrastructure supported by CRBLM
- eligible to apply for centre-funded initiatives
- encouraged to participate in the development of our community by
- attending, proposing or organizing events
- sharing skills through workshops or tutorials
- serving as a reviewer for the funding applications
Regular Members are asked to:
- upload a CCV and confirm participation in the centre, at the time of our midterm review and when the centre applies for a fund renewal
- submit yearly annual report
- update their list of students and post-doc
- include CRBLM in affiliations and acknowledgements in publications, presentations and media interviews when they use centre-supported labs or personnel, or when they receive funding through our annual funding activities
Faculty members and visiting researchers whose primary affiliation is with another research centre, within or outside of Quebec, have a status of Collaborating Member. They participate in centre activities but are ineligible for funding.
- supervised or co-supervised by a CRBLM Regular Member (see directory)
- registered in a Quebec university as a masters or doctoral student; or have a post-doctoral fellowship
Be sure to sign up to our newsletter to receive information about activities and funding opportunities.