CRBLM 5à7: Alternatives to the Tenure Track
CRBLM 5à7 events are an informal and relaxed forum for students and postdocs to support each other and network while exploring different themes. The March 16 event will focus on alternatives to the tenure track, with CRBLM alumni invited back to share their experiences in not-for-profit, industry, or alt-ac careers.
Thank you to our amazing panel of speakers:
- Laureline Arnaud, Senior Manager, Data Scientist, RBC
- Annie Brasseur, Conseillère principale- Linguiste, Desjardins
- Catherine Ferland, Chief Research and Programs Officer, Brain Canada
- Jason Gullifer, instructor at Marianopolis College
- Kaija Sander, Research Associate with Healthy Brains, Healthy Lives CONNECT project
Il est possible de participer en français ou en anglais. All are welcome. Tous et toutes sont les bienvenu-es. Des rafraîchissements seront servis ! Refreshments will be served! Please register below.
When: Thursday March 16, 5:00-7:00pm
Where: Thomson House, 3650 McTavish
The CRBLM 5à7 series will continue monthly, with the next dates set for April 13 and May 17. The themes will be announced soon. On a hâte d’acceuillir nos collègues inter-universitaires – tous sont bienvenus – venez en grand nombre ! All students and postdocs are welcome!