CRBLM discussion on Entrepreneurship
What does a researcher need to know before becoming an entrepreneur or working in a start-up company? What is the path from scientific findings to commercialization? What resources are available for researchers on this path? The panelists will discuss these questions while speaking about their own experiences with entrepreneurship and the paths they took to their current roles.
- Neha Bhutani: Co-founder & Technical Lead, REVAI
- Robert Van de Vorst: CRBLM alumni and former Whispp collaborator, currently consultant at Itility
- Claire Honda: Intern at REVAI and PhD student at McGill University (CRBLM graduate student member), researcher on language acquisition and bilingualism
- Valentin Begel: Former intern at Mila, and CRBLM alumni working in music research
- Alexandre Herbay: CRBLM alumni and former intern at the Computer Research Institute of Montréal. App developper for Dialspeech. Creator of the ERPscope open-source R package
When: Wednesday June 15th from 1-2pm EST.
Where: by zoom